Medi-Cal planning for long-term care
Do you know that 50% of Americans go to a nursing home at some point in their lifetime?
Sadly, most people don’t plan for long-term care, and they first learn about it when they or a loved one already needs it. Since they never planned ahead, they end up paying with their savings, their assets or through a family member.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to protect your lifetime legacy from the cost of long-term care. We will discuss:
- The available benefits to fund your long-term care
- Medi-Cal and how to qualify for it
- Veteran administration benefits and its limitations
- Foundational estate planning
- Advance healthcare directives
- Myths and facts about long-term care
- How planning now can help you qualify for long-term care in the future
Matthew S. Crider
Estate Planning Attorney
Matthew Crider of Crider Law Group provides a wide range of estate planning and elder law services, advising individuals and families on how to protect themselves, their loved ones, and their assets.
His estate planning practice focuses on preserving wealth by providing comprehensive, highly personalized estate planning counsel to couples, families, individuals and business owners.