How To Protect Your Home, Savings & Family From Costly Mistakes
Date: February 29, 2024 (Thursday)
Time: 4:00 PM
Venue: University Park Inn & Suites on Richards Blvd. Davis
FREE Value Packed Estate Planning
and Asset Protection Workshop
At this event, you will discover:
- How to maximize the inheritance you leave to your children.
- The pitfalls of putting assets into your children’s names.
- The difference between a will and a trust.
- How to avoid the expenses and delays of probate.
- How to keep your affairs private.
- How to protect yourself in the event of a disability.
- How to avoid the most common estate planning mistakes.
- And so much more...
RSVP now for this FREE Workshop. Secure your spot!
You can also call us here:
About your host:
Matthew S. Crider
Estate Planning Attorney
Matthew Crider of Crider Law Group provides a wide range of estate planning and elder law services, advising individuals and families on how to protect themselves, their loved ones, and their assets.
His estate planning practice focuses on preserving wealth by providing comprehensive, highly personalized estate planning counsel to couples, families, individuals and business owners.