10 Most Gruesome Estate Planning Mistakes
When: October 13, 2022 (Thursday)
1st Session at 10:00 AM PDT
2nd Session at 2:00 PM PDT
Venue: University Park Inn & Suites, Conference Center, 1111 Richards Blvd. Davis, CA 95616
During this FREE SEMINAR I'll reveal the 10 most common estate planning mistakes–and how to avoid them.
I'll show you how to create a solid estate plan that will protect yourself, your loved ones, and your property if something happens to you! Stop worrying and make sure that you have a solid plan in place.
Register here to receive notification for our next seminar:
You can also call us here:
In this FREE SEMINAR, we will also talk about:
- Asset Protection: Safeguarding your inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, creditors, and bankruptcy trustees.
- Long-term Care Planning: How to avoid losing your life savings
- Wills and Living Trusts. How to choose between a will and a revocable living trust. Learn the pros and cons of each
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts: The Differences between Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- California Probate: What it is, what is wrong with it, and how to avoid it
- Estate Taxes: What they are and how to minimize or eliminate them
- Gifting to Children: Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Next Spouse Protection: How to protect your assets and your children’s inheritance from your surviving spouse’s next spouse
- Legacy Planning: Good planning involves more than money. Learn tools to help instill important values in younger family members
- Important Estate Planning Documents: Understand which legal documents are essential to your estate plan
You don't want to miss this seminar.
Limited seats only. Reservations required.
About your host:
Matthew S. Crider
Estate Planning Attorney
Matthew Crider of Crider Law Group provides a wide range of estate planning and elder law services, advising individuals and families on how to protect themselves, their loved ones, and their assets.
His estate planning practice focuses on preserving wealth by providing comprehensive, highly personalized estate planning counsel to couples, families, individuals and business owners.