10 Most Gruesome Estate Planning Mistakes
When: June 16, 2022 | Time: 4:00 PM
Did you know that 7 out of 10 Americans who don’t have a comprehensive estate plan? We’ve learned that the reason why people don’t get their estate plan done is because:
1. They don’t know how to start
2. They aren’t sure why it is important
This webinar will answer both questions and cover the 10 most gruesome esate planning mistakes that we encountered every day.
In this FREE webinar, we will also talk about:
- Asset Protection: Safeguarding your inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, creditors, and bankruptcy trustees.
- Long-term Care Planning: How to avoid losing your life savings
- Wills and Living Trusts. How to choose between a will and a revocable living trust. Learn the pros and cons of each
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts: The Differences between Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- California Probate: What it is, what is wrong with it, and how to avoid it
- Estate Taxes: What they are and how to minimize or eliminate them
- Gifting to Children: Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Next Spouse Protection: How to protect your assets and your children’s inheritance from your surviving spouse’s next spouse
- Legacy Planning: Good planning involves more than money. Learn tools to help instill important values in younger family members
- Important Estate Planning Documents: Understand which legal documents are essential to your estate plan
Matthew S. Crider
Estate Planning Attorney
Matthew Crider of Crider Law Group provides a wide range of estate planning and elder law services, advising individuals and families on how to protect themselves, their loved ones, and their assets.
His estate planning practice focuses on preserving wealth by providing comprehensive, highly personalized estate planning counsel to couples, families, individuals and business owners.